Uses : Image analysis
*Fully 3D interface with multiple volumes managed as layers
- Automatic segmentation integrated with manual contouring
- Volume rendering with 2D transfer function manipulation in real-time
- Image processing and segmentation from the Insight Toolkit (ITK)
- Real time display of ITK filtering output allows for computational steering
- Supports many common biomedical image formats
Platform : Windows, Linux, Mac.
File formats : DICOM, ANALYZE.
Language/API : c++
Documentation : Documentation on wiki.
Users : Advanced, Developer.
Access : Free, Open source.