Uses : An open-source python package for the extraction of Radiomics features from medical imaging.
Currently supports the following feature classes:
- First Order Statistics
- Shape-based (2D and 3D)
- Gray Level Cooccurence Matrix (GLCM)
- Gray Level Run Length Matrix (GLRLM)
- Gray Level Size Zone Matrix (GLSZM)
- Gray Level Dependece Matrix (GLDM)
- Neighboring Gray Tone Difference Matrix (NGTDM)
Platform : Source-code.
File formats : DICOM
Language/API : Python
Documentation : Website.
Users : Advanced, Developer
Access : Free, open source.