Uses : Open source framework for deep learning research in medical image analysis and image-guided therapy.
- Easy-to-customise interfaces of network components
- Sharing networks and pre-trained models
- Support for 2-D, 2.5-D, 3-D, 4-D inputs
- Efficient discriminative training with multiple-GPU support
- Implementation of recent networks (HighRes3DNet, 3D U-net, V-net, DeepMedic)
- Comprehensive evaluation metrics for medical image segmentation
Platform : Source code.
File formats : NIFTI
Language/API : Python, TensorFlow.
Documentation : Detailed documentation and tutorials on website and wiki.
Users : Advanced, Developer.
Access : Free, open source.
Links : : https://niftynet.io/