We hope this email finds you well. We would like to invite you to
1st international Summer School on Neuroimaging, NeuroScience, Neuroncology
4–9 July, 2022, Aktea Hotel, Lipari Island, Italy
(last 20 seats available)
A first edition of the Sano Summer School dedicated to bridging global neuroscience world,
including tutorials on federated learning and quantum computing
The school is aimed at providing lectures and workshops about Neuroimaging, NeuroScience, Neuroncology for PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, and faculty/company members.
Program comprises lectures and workshops with worldwide known speakers as:
- Karl Friston, University College of London
- Alain Chedotal, IRSEM Paris
- Danielle Bassett, University of Pennsylwania
- Luiz Pessoa, University of Maryland
- Bozena Kaminska, Nencki Institute
- Randy Mcintosh, Simon Fraser University
- Walter Riviera, Intel
- Marcin Wierzbinski, Sano center for computational medicine
- Mara Cercignani, University of Sussex
- Martijn van den Heuvel, University of Amsterdam
- Andras Jakab, University hospital of Zurich
- Alfredo Ferro, University of Catania
- Alessandro Crimi, Brian&More lab of Sano Science (Krakow, Poland)
- Spyridon Bakas, Pereleman School of Medicine of University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, USA)
Except further COVID-19 restrictions, with the idyllic landscape of the Aeolian islands,
we invite you to lectures by well-known worldwide speakers, workshops, and tutorials. Complete program will be posted.
Climbing the sulphuric crater of Vulcano is planned, as well as a boat trip to Panarea lagoons and around the active volcano of Stromboli.
Due to Covid restrictions we will limit to 70 participants, with no particular pre-selection (First-Registered-First-Served)
See you in Lipari.