Uses : Image analysis, Radiomics. LIFEx enables the calculation of conventional, histogram-based, textural, and shape features from PET, SPECT, MR, CT, and US images, or from any combination of imaging modalities.
- reads DICOM / RTSTRUCT files
- creates 2D or 3D ROI
- analyses histogram-based and image texture indices
- LIFEx complies with the Image biomarker standardisation initiative
- calculates total metabolic volume in PET
- writes results in Microsoft Excel format (.xls)
Platform : Mac, Windows, Linux.
File formats : DICOM, NIFTI
Language/API : Java
Documentation : Website
Users : Basic, Advanced.
Access : Free for research applications.
Links : https://lifexsoft.org/