Title : Imaging Scientist Clinical Science
Company : Silence Therapeutics
Term : permanent
Type : full-time
Location : London/New York
Salary : up to £50k + Bonus + Stock
Apply here : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications : NA
Please reply to post below with any questions.
Provides clinical and scientific imaging expertise to support effective and efficient siRNA programme development, including translation of non-clinical programmes through clinical development and contributes to Silence Integrated Development Plans (IDP)
Provides clinical and scientific imaging expertise, supporting clinical development across multiple therapeutic areas. This role facilitates the application of technical, operational, and business knowledge to drive translational imaging strategy for early/late phase portfolio assets. This role is within the Clinical Science department and the appointee will be a member of the Clinical Sub team and the Clinical Science-Regulatory strategy team
- Provide clinical and scientific expertise to the design of imaging studies, writing of protocols, and other relevant study documents across multiple programmes
- Deliver clear, concise communication of technically complicated imaging material that is easily understood to cross-functional teams, internal governance bodies and external stakeholders.
- Works with regulatory and other internal and external partners/stakeholders in the completion and submission of regulatory filings and other regulatory documentation including imaging studies.
- Participate in the analysis and interpretation of imaging data and assist in reporting of study results including preparation of scientific summaries, abstracts and manuscripts
- Interact effectively and efficiently within a cross-functional environment
- Collaborates with external partners and stakeholders, such as clinical investigators, clinicians, scientists, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs)
- In conjunction with other relevant functional areas, develop and provide clinical science leadership to guide the Integrated Development Plan (IDP)
- Ensures compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other national and international regulatory requirements
The Imaging Scientist will be able to demonstrate the following competencies and behaviours:
Expertise in designing/planning and execution of Phase 2/3 imaging studies within the cardiovascular and haematologic therapeutic areas
MD or PhD in relevant biological sciences discipline OR relevant postgraduate/Industry experience with depth of imaging expertise across imaging modalities
Knowledge and application of CT/MRI imaging for atherosclerosis and/or Iron loading disorders will be an asset.
A good understanding of drug development in Cardiovascular/Haematology therapy areas and the questions pertinent to early clinical development of drug candidates
Credible track record of authorship on high impact and/or translationally relevant publications.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills,
Holds a passion for collaborative working, building relationships and excellent stakeholder management experience
Has a desire to broaden their experiences beyond imaging and clinical science and engage with wider project matters that add value to our growing organisation
Clear affiliation with our vision and values, and a true ambassador of our organisation
Proactive self-starter with a hunger to apply their knowledge in a rapidly evolving field