Uses : Image storage, DICOM viewer.
- DICOM training and testing
- Demonstration and research image archives
- Image format conversion from a scanner with DICOM network access
- DICOM image viewing and slide making
- DICOM image selection, (limited) editing, and splitting and merging of series
- Advanced scriptable image modification, filtering, forwarding and conversion
- DICOM caching and archive merging
- DICOM web access for viewing and data management (scriptable)
- Connects to Lua IDE for all sorts of DICOM manipulation
Platform : Windows, Linux, source code.
File formats : DICOM.
Language/API : C++
Documentation : Website.
Users : Advanced, Developer.
Access : Free, open source.