Asking about working as a radiographer (technologist) in the UK

I would like to ask about working in the UK as a radiographer( technologist) on MRI, CT scanner and X-ray modalities, is it possible to work with bachelor degree in medical imaging from the Lebanese university without equivalence in UK ?

Take a look at the links below, they seem to provide some of the information you need, hopefully some community members can also share personal experiences.

Good luck!!

Category icons made by Freepik from